segunda-feira, agosto 15, 2011

BULLYING AT SCHOOL (6ª. SÉRIE)

Traduzam no caderno.

Charlotte is a fourteen year-old school girl. She speaks about her school problem: “Last year, we moved to a new town in the south of Ireland. It is the second largest town and we were all excited to live there. I started at a new school. At first, I was really happy about the school and I made friends with the popular girls in my year. Although I was strange among them, my classmates were as friendly as my old friends in our village. “ 

“ But soon, they started taunting me because I was a very brilliant student. I think they were jealous of me. In fact, when I walked past them, they called me names or imitate me and they sometimes hit me. They even said or wrote nasty things about me for no reason on the desk top. They always made fun of my northern accent in front of my friends. I was so depressed that I decided to tell my teacher about my problem. She tried to help me and did did every thing she could but nothing stopped them.” 

I was so upset because nobody did anything about it. It was horrible. They made my life miserable. I could no more do well in class. I started to feel afraid of failing in the exams. In the end, I felt really sad and lonely. What should I do? Can you help me?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

250 EXERCÍCIOS ANÁLISE SINTÁTICA

1. (UF-MG) Em todas as alternativas, o termo em negrito exerce a função de sujeito, exceto em: a) Quem sabe de que será capaz a mulher de...